SERVPRO of Plano is here to help.
The below picture is of a garage fire that was caused by rags left next to an old can of paint thinner.
SERVPRO of Plano arrived onsite to help this homeowner. Our crews arrived onsite with in one hour.
We started by removing the insulation in the walls and attic space, then we moved on to cleaning all walls and ceilings, garage door and concrete flooring.
All of the contents were inventoried boxed pictures taken and brought back to our office for the deodorization process.
Once the deodorization is complete on all of the large and small contents SERVPRO of Plano will store this customers items. Once our reconstruction team is complete on their end we will move all items back to the customers garage.
If you suffer a garage or kitchen fire damage please give our office a call for an estimate we would be honored to take care of your loss.