Fire Damage and The Aftermath
For Homeowners, putting out a Fire can be worse than the Fire itself.
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring verses replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of Plano can provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure that your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
SERVPRO of Plano is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly.
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives:
* Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
*Place clean towels or old linen on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
* Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
* Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
* Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
* Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery
* Do not clean any electrical equipment.
* Do not send clothing to a dry cleaning service it could set in the smoke smell.
When a FIRE or SMOKE Damage happens call the professionals at SERVPRO of Plano.