About SERVPRO of Plano
John & Kim Beres
Owners of SERVPRO of Plano
SERVPRO of Plano is locally owned and operated and has been helping customers like you for over 25 years. Our owners, John and Kim Beres take great pride in making sure our customers receive the best customer service possible from our team members. No job is too big or too small for SERVPRO of Plano to handle. From the small toilet overflow in your home to the large sprinkler pipe break in your business SERVPRO of Plano is there to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. SERVPRO of Plano understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Plano specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. From initial and ongoing training our technicians are IICRC and ECTP certified to handle all your restoration needs. SERVPRO of Plano is also certified to handle bio-hazard, crime scene, hoarding and trauma scene clean up. Our highly trained team members of SERVPRO of Plano are odor removal experts. Whether from cigarette odor, skunk odor, something you accidentally left cooking on the stove, or a major commercial fire odors are no match for the experts at SERVPRO of Plano. With the most advanced technology and equipment available, it allows our employees to provide you with the peace of mind knowing that your restoration was handled by the professionals at SERVPRO of Plano. Even though our team has grown this past 25 years our mission has never changed. You, the customer, are our number 1 priority!
Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,700 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Plano.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! We would be honored to handle your cleaning and restoration needs.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - Other Training
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Plano Chamber Ambassador
- Plano Chamber of Commerce
- Plano ISD Sponsor
- Plano Women' Division Member
- 2013 - 1996 & 2001 Double Volume Award Winner
- 2013 - 1998 SERVPRO Corp CEO Award
- 2013 - 2002 SERVPRO Female Associate of the Year
- 2013 - 2003 Franchise of the Year
- 2013 - Millionaire's Gold Club
- 2014 - Millionaire's Gold Club
- 2015 - Millionaire's Platinum Club
- 2016 - Ambassador Top Sales Award
- 2016 - Millionaire's Platinum Club
- 2017 - Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2018 - Ambassador Recruiter Of The Year
- 2018 - Plano Chamber 25 Year Membership